Some Apostolic Schools
1. Most schools have you reading a lot of books. Many of these books are not written by Christians. Consequently, you are learning false doctrines with acceptable doctrines, which doctrines are right?
2. Most if not all schools are teaching systematic theology. Books are written from a systematic theological point of view even if they are written by an Apostolic.
3. Biblical Greek, Aramaic or Hebrew is not part of their curriculum
The Word of God is written in the Biblical languages. To be a minister, one must know the Biblical languages. Why? It is important to be able to read the actual Word of God, not a translation! The KJV is a translation, not the actual Word of God.
4. "The Purpose Driven Life", by Rick Warren is for those who function in the flesh - man choosing his direction.
5. Some schools are based on contention. Their leadership separates from other fellowships to start their own, because no one is good enough or because of their own pride.
6. Teaching experience?
7. Ministry experience?
8. Published authors?
10. Degree or diploma? Some states don't allow a non-government approved school to award degrees. Ohio is an example; Ohio can only award diplomas for a 4 year curriculum. Why pay money for a diploma? Get a degree.
11. Some schools have names of degrees which could be associated with Sunday School classes. Take a 'Leadership' class during adult Sunday School.
12. Philosophy is taught.
14. Personal contact with the teachers?
15. Live Biblical Greek, O.T. and N.T. Aramaic or Hebrew courses?
16. Set program
17. 'Systematic Theology' is taught NOT 'Biblical Theology'
18. One Apostolic distance learning school charges $15,000 for tuition plus the cost of application and books. They state they are accredited; but you can't get a government loan for their Masters degree program.
19. Which Bible/bible does the Apostolic school use in theology courses? Many are using the 'English Standard Version'. Why has Satan edited these verses from many modern versions? Where is the preservation of God's Word?
They believe the Bible contains the Word of God, but is not the Word of God.
Satan came to Eve and Jesus Christ, what did he do with the Word of God? He edited God's Word to fit his purpose. Don't be deceived into using a bible/book that has been edited by the devil!
The following verses have been edited in the 'English Standard Version', 'New International Version', etc.
1. Matthew 17:21: "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting."
2. Matthew 18:11: "For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost."
3. Matthew 23:14: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."
4. Mark 7:16: "If any man have ears to hear, let him hear."
5. Mark 9:44: "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
6. Mark 9:46: "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."
7. Mark 11:26: "But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."
8. Mark 15:28: "And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors."
9. Luke 17:36: "Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left."
10. John 5:4: "For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had."
11. Acts 8:37: "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
12. Acts 15:34: "Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still."
13. Acts 24:7: "But the chief captain Lysias came upon us, and with great violence took him away out of our hands,"
14. Acts 28:29: "And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves."
15. Romans 16:24: "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."
16. I John 5:7: "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
Apostolic Theological Seminary , Inc.
1. ATS has you reading one textbook per module written in outline form, because the book is in outline form the student quickly can see the facts to be learned. The textbook for each class is very thorough and Bible based. They are written by Dr. Klein.
2. ATS only teaches Biblical theology.
3. The Kleins have taught Biblical Greek and Hebrew at Muskegon Bible Institute and Seminary, Indianapolis, Indiana and at Apostolic Theological Seminary and Bible College, Kaplan and Abbeville, Louisiana. Dr. Klein has written a Greek grammar and a Biblical Aramaic grammar. Sister Klein is writing a Hebrew grammar. They teach 'Greek in a Day' and 'Hebrew in a Day' seminars from church to church. Biblical Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic can be included as courses at ATS! Presently, this Spring semester, Professor Klein is teaching three levels of Biblical Hebrew by webinar; Dr. Klein is teaching N.T. Aramaic (Syriac) and Greek 1 and Greek Exegesis 1.
4. ATS teaches students to function as the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ leads them. A Christian is to 'walk in the Holy Ghost' and 'be lead by the Holy Ghost'. Students are taught not to function in the flesh!
5. ATS has students from many different fellowships, UPCI, PAW, ALJC, WPF, et cetera. It is our policy not to undermine any of the fellowships. The Last Shofar Ministeries ministers in churches of many different fellowships. 'Hebrew in a Day' and 'Greek in a Day' seminars are popular.
6. Dr. Klein taught high school English for 2 years and university English for 3 years. The Kleins have experience teaching in Apostolic colleges. Dr. Poe taught at a secular university and ten years at Jackson School of Ministry.
7. The Kleins have extensive ministry experience - experience as missionaries, pastors, church planters, Bible camp and conference director, evangelists, teachers, writers, debaters, et cetera.
8. The Kleins have published over 25 books.
9. The Kleins and most of the professors are licensed by the UPCI, United Pentecostal Church International.
10. Apostolic Theological Seminary, Inc.
The Incorporation with the State of Louisiana allows ATS to grant real degrees - masters and doctorates.
11. ATS awards degrees with standard names. Names recognized by those from other theological schools.
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies, M.A.B.S.
Master of Divinity, M.Div.
Doctor of Ministry, D.Min.
Doctor of Theology, Th.D.
12. ATS stays Bible based. 'Philosophy' is NOT taught!
13. ATS HAD schools in China, India, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, the Philippines, Burma, Liberia, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Pakistan, Togo, South Africa, Jamaica, Netherlands, Mexico, Viet Nam, Zambia, Haiti, United States, and growing (22 countries)! There were over 2,000 students in different countries being taught weekly!
14. Courses are taught live by webinar in conjunction with our eLearning site on the internet. We become your friends, after your degree is earned, the friendship continues.
15. Biblical Greek, O.T. & N.T. Aramaic, and Hebrew courses are taught live on the internet. Pastors enroll in Biblical language classes, because they realize the importance of knowing Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic!
16. At ATS the student decides the pace with the eLearning site. Plus students can study through their eLearning module at any time of the day.
17. At ATS, the goal is to teach the 'tough meat of the Word'. Lessons usually if not always contain new knowledge, so the seminarian is always learning! Emphasis is 'Biblical Theology'.
18. The cost of the tuition for a Master of Arts in Biblical Studies degree is low. Why go into debt? We know of a graduate of an Apostolic school who is over $50,000. in debt. Why? To pastor a small church where you are forced to work a secular job to pay for your schooling!
19. ATS uses the 'King James Version'. It is without question the best English translation which contains both the Old and New Testaments. We are not 'King James Only'; we believe the Holy Bible is preserved having been written in the Biblical languages. Preservation of God's Word is taught in many verses, a few - Psalm 12:6-7; 1 Peter 1:23,25.