Everyone (you) Can Earn a Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (Write M.A. after Your Name!)
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies, Degree Program
Summer Semester live online classes (webinars) start June 3, 2019. Enroll today!
All eight courses required for the M.A. in Biblical Studies are offered live online this Summer semester.
Use your computer to connect to our seminary webinar site for your real time theological education - learn doctrine by live webinars taught in actual time and eLearning (lesson modules on the internet).
The first course is titled 'Bibliology'. The course starts this January - the start of 'Fall Semester'. Enrollment is open to all the courses one desires. To start, mail a check or use your debit or credit card paying $290.00 for the first course, which is the cost of tuition, book (includes shipping), and the eLearning module and the webinars. You will receive Dr. Klein's book 'Which Bible Should You Use????' by U.S. mail.
You may enroll in one or multiple courses. You could finish the Master of Arts in Biblical Studies in one year.
There are 8 courses (32 credits) at $250. tuition per course - pay per course; take just one course or take all to earn a degree.
- Webinar, eLearning (and at least one book is generally used per course).
There are books included in the courses which are not available elsewhere.
Electives are available on the eLearning site without additional cost. These courses will be added to the seminarian's transcript.
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
Costs Earn a Masters Degree at the cost of $2,000.00 for tuition plus $285.00 for textbooks includes shipping and eLearning. Some textbooks are required by the seminarian to purchase from a vendor.
Earn a REAL Masters Degree at the cost of $2,285.00 total - no other fees. Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
'You could pay $15,000 or more ($50,000.) for a Masters Degree in whatever at other schools. Our degree program is better, because it is totally based on Biblical theology, not systematic theology. The professors have written most of the text books. I started writing in 1993; waking at 3 or 4 AM to write, writing 5 to 6 hours daily.' Dr. Klein, president
Courses for the Master of Arts in Biblical Studies Eight Courses - 4 Credits Hours Each - 32 Credits Total, $250. Tuition Each Course
1. 'Which Bible Should You Use????' - Bibliology Professor Dr. Bruce Klein 374 Pages, 8.5 x 11 $250. tuition plus $40. for textbook, includes shipping plus the eLearning internet website 4 credit hours
2. Theology Proper and Soteriology Theology Proper - 'Who is Your God?' Professor Dr. Bruce Klein 249 Pages 9x6 4 credit hours
Soteriology - 'Biblical Baptisms; Water Baptism, Holy Ghost Baptism, and Fire Baptism' Dr. Bruce Klein 172 Pages 9x6 $250. tuition plus $50. for 2 textbooks, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 4 credit hours
3. 'Creation vs. Evolution' - Learn the issues to defend your faith Professor Dr. Sydney Poe, Professor Jeanette Chapman, and Dr. Bruce Klein $250. plus $25 - eLearning site 4 credit hours
4. Biblical Healing 'Blood Bought Healing' - Biblical Healing Dr. Bruce Klein 9x6 326 Pages
$250. plus $40. 1 textbook, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 4 credit hours
5. Spiritual Warfare 'Kingdom Against kingdom' - Biblical Spiritual Warfare (244 Pages) & 'Christians with Demons' by Dr. Bruce Klein
$250. plus $50. 2 textbooks, includes shipping plus the eLearning site4 credit hours
6. 'Restoring Apostolic Ministries' and 'God's Teaching Methods'
'Restoring Apostolic Ministries' - Biblical Gifts and Ministries plus walking in the Holy Ghost Dr. Bruce Klein 213 Pages 2 credit hours
'God's Teaching Methods' - How to preach, teach, and use Bible software Dr. Bruce Klein $250. plus $50. for 2 textbooks, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 2 credit hours
7. Eschatology - 'The End of What World?', End Times Dr. Bruce Klein 723 Pages, 8.5 x 11
$250. plus $25. for the eLearning site 4 credit hours
8. 'Seminary English Composition' - preparation for the writing of a thesis and writing of books to be published - Professor Jeanette Chapman $250.00 plus $25. for the eLearing site 4 credit hours
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
Upon graduation a student will: - Know Biblical theology - Know how to use Biblical computer tools/programs - Have a theological library on their computer
- Have written a thesis that could be published as a book.
Professor Jeanette Chapman will help you write a thesis that could be published as a book. The book's revenue may pay for the tuition.
Course advertising - Bibliology - 'Which Bible Should You Use????'
'When I was in seminary, one professor said that a certain Greek verse was ... . In another class, a different professor said the same Greek verse should be ... . The problem was they didn't agree. Which professor's Greek verse was right. I went to the dean of students. He said, 'Bruce, when you have your Doctor of Theology degree you too can decide what is the Word of God. I now have my Doctor of Theology degree. So, I do not want to write the Word of God for you! You want only God's inspired Scriptures.
God has promised to preserve His Word. His Word is preserved, but where?'
'The first required course for the degree is on Bibliology which is based on my book titled 'Which Bible Should You Use????.' Dr. Klein
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyd for lack of knowledge: ..." KJV