These words sound good, but Biblically I can show you they are true.
Turn in your Bible to 2 Corinthians 5:1-18
1. Old things are passed away and all things are become new.
(Verse 16 says “henceforth” meaning from this time forward.)
2. We are now the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
3. He is no longer holding things that have been put under the blood against us.
4. How do we put things under the blood of Jesus?
You repent of your sins. True repentance is not just crocodile tears
and sorrow because you were caught doing wrong. It is making an about
face turn from sin and walking the other way. (Matthew 3:2, Matthew 3:8,
Matthew 4:17, Acts 2:38, 2 Corinthians 7:9, 10, 11)
Water baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ is for the washing away of
sin. If you haven’t been baptized Biblically, consider it. (Acts 2:38, Acts 2:41, Acts 16:15, Acts 22:16, 1 Peter 3:21)
The infilling of the Holy Spirit which gives us the resurrection power
of Jesus Christ living on the inside of us also gives us power to:
1. Witness (Acts 1:8)
2. Overcome sin (1 John 5:4)
3. Be raised from death unto life with Jesus Christ (John 5:24, Romans 5:21, 2 Corinthians 2:16, 1 John 3:14, Romans 8:11)
of your current lifestyle or whatever things you have done in the past
the Bible says that becoming a Christian according to what the Bible
teaches is a brand new life.