Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies - Professors such as Professor William Roop, Dr. Larry Decker, Professor John Rawe, Dr. Robert Bartlett, Professor Philip Clark, Dr. Bruce Klein, Professor Dana Klein, and increasing.
Courses for the Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies 14 Courses - 4 Credits Hours Each - 56 Credits Total, $250. Tuition Each Course, excludes Biblical languages.
The Following is a Listing of the 14 Required Courses (combined topics).
1. Introduction to Biblical Counseling - Professor John Rawe, M.S. in Counseling Course description: People all around us suffer from emotional and spiritual problems, many sit in our pews suffering silently. This course is an introduction to Biblical/Christian counseling, the Biblical/Christian programs available and provides the student with a basic understanding of what counseling is, the basic counseling techniques that are in Biblical agreement. The main emphasis will be on coming along side to help one in need. 4 credits
3. Cross-cultural Pastoral Leadership - Professor Missionary Richard Kepler, M.S The pastor of today needs to be able to minister in a multi-cultural church. He needs to lead with cultural understandings. This course is for you. Syllabus : 1) Culture and diversity - introduction to religious, educational, leadership, management style, business, government relations, and personality style relations in intercultural groups. Missiology and anthropological insights on cultural differences and how to manage multi-cultural and multi-ethnic churches. 2) A review of unity and diversity in multicultural and multi-ethnic church interactions - Biblical, historical, research, and national leadership aspects, data and case studies. 3) Identities at various levels and their competing role/interactions in contemporary society - linguistic, national, regional, ethnic, caste/class, religious, and personal/individual levels of identity and how they interact in different international regions and countries. 4) A survey of history and research: Azusa Street, CORE, GLOBE PROJECT, 2020 US Statistics on Multiracial Churches, Hofstede cultural dimensions and survey tool comparisons as regards to national, cultural. ethnic and religious differences and recommended interaction approaches for international and cross-national leaders. 5) The current challenge of the management of diversity - a consideration of how far fundamental church groups should go based on the Bible and case studies in allowing individual variation, various lifestyles, acceptable range of sexuality, and personal stylistic preferences. Church and public accountability and multi-national styles of about this. The roles - limits and liberties- of ethnicity, individuals’ gifts, and creativity in the church. 6) An outline of examples in the Bible about inter-cultural interaction, ethnicity, leadership styles, worship style, Biblical patterns, and the work of the Spirit. 7) Allowable individual diversity/individual identity from the perspective of leadership, intercultural interactions, personal styles, the issue of change, and lifestyle preferences. Group and Biblical tradition vs. variety, the move of the Spirit and personal growth. The Biblical role of multi-ethnicity in this. The special handling of migrants, mentally ill, individualistic, and very creative individuals in a multi-cultural environment: discussion. case studies, and recommendations. 4 credits
4. Introduction to Apostolic Chaplaincy - Dr. Larry Decker, Th.D. Many pastors are called upon to do the ministry of a chaplain. How should a pastor minister to someone who has lost a loved-one to death? What are the ministry needs of someone returning from war? What are the spiritual needs of someone who has suffered from a vehicular accident? 4 credits
5. Introduction to Apostolic Missions -Professor Missionary Richard Kepler, M.S Many pastors are being called to minister overseas. What are the spiritual needs of those in different countries? What does the Holy Spirits provide for guidance? What are the language requirements? How does one learn the necessary words needed? How to avoid dangerous situations. 4 credits
6. Old or New Testament Biblical Archaeology: a practical introduction - Professor Philip Clark "BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGY - A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION": This course will introduce students to archaeology and how it helps in our trust & understanding of the Bible. The course recognizes the Bible as its final authority and therefore accepts we can know nothing of the material culture pre-Flood. The periods of study will range from the Middle Bronze Age through to the Early Roman Period. Students will be introduced to what archaeology is, how it is practiced and real examples of material culture relevant to Bible people & periods. They will be presented with practical ways in which these techniques & material cultures might be applied to Biblical Archaeology. They will also be equipped to research further themselves and to evaluate archaeological work in relation to the Bible The course will be highly visual (including short videos) and participative in nature. Students will become well acquainted with important sites throughout the Bible Lands. The final grade will be based on attendance at lectures (or watching video recordings), participation in the course & its content and completion of assignments throughout the course. Students will receive weekly PDF chapters of an upcoming book that will accompany the course. Good quality copies of all pictures used in the course will also be available for students to download and use in any future ministry/educational work." Click HERE for the Syllabus, plus more course information. 4 credits hours
7. 'Which Bible Should You Use????' - Bibliology Professor Dr. Bruce Klein 374 Pages, 8.5 x 11 $250. tuition plus $50. for textbook, includes shipping plus the eLearning internet website 4 credit hours Note: What is the issue over 100's of Bibles? Why is there a huge battle over which Bible to use? What is Satan's attack against the Holy Bible? Where is God's Holy Bible really found? Is there value in the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hamadi books, the Septuagint (LXX), etc. How many Majority Byzantine Manuscripts exist? What are the edited, critical, Gnostic, Alexandrian Greek N.T. books?
8. Combined courses - 'Theology Proper' and 'Soteriology' Theology Proper - 'Who is Your God?' Professor Dr. Bruce Klein 249 Pages 9x6 2 credit hours Note: 'This book was first written when I was a Baptist Trinitarian pastor. It was available in Bible bookstores. After I became Apostolic, I repented of making this book available. This textbook has been rewritten to agree with the true Biblically teachings. I can explain how to reach the Trinitarians having been educated in their seminaries.' - Dr. Klein
Soteriology - 'Biblical Baptisms; Water Baptism, Holy Ghost Baptism, and Fire Baptism' Dr. Bruce Klein 172 Pages 9x6 $250. tuition plus $50. for 2 textbooks, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 2 credit hours Note: What is 'Fire Baptism'? Have you been 'Fire Baptized'? Half of this textbook deals with 'Fire Baptism'.
9. World Mythology - Learn the issues to defend your faith Professor Dr. Bruce Klein $250. plus $25 - eLearning site 4 credit hours
Note: When "casting out demons", an advantage in 'spiritual warfare' is to know the origins of the "captive". If the captive is from Ireland, then generational curses of 'Celtic mythology' will possibly need to be removed, etc., etc. When "casting out demons" knowing the origin of the demons, helps in getting them "cast out".
10. Biblical Healing 'Blood Bought Healing' - Biblical Healing Dr. Bruce Klein 9x6 326 Pages
$250. plus $40 - 1 textbook, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 4 credit hours Note: 'Why do many go to the altar, but few if any are healed? This textbook is available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble. After having purchased this book, I have been told of healings without even reading to the middle. As you and I know, the manifestation of healing does NOT require knowing everything about healing to be healed!' - Dr. Klein
11. Spiritual Warfare 'Kingdom Against kingdom' - Biblical Spiritual Warfare (244 Pages) & 'Christians with Demons' by Dr. Bruce Klein
$250. plus $50. - 3 textbooks, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 4 credit hours Note: The Kleins have traveled from church to church in the USA and internationally "casting out demons". They really "cast out demons". A demon is NOT really "cast out" unless it manifests upon leaving! Please do NOT be deceived!
12. Combined courses'Restoring Apostolic Ministries' and 'God's Teaching Methods' 'Restoring Apostolic Ministries' - Biblical Gifts and Ministries plus walking in the Holy Ghost Dr. Bruce Klein 213 Pages 2 credit hours
Note: There are at least 17 "spiritual gifts". What are your "spiritual gifts"? During this course you will be taught all 17 and direction will be provided for you to determine which "gifts" are yours. Instruction will be given on the function of all 5 offices found in Ephesians 4:11. What are the Biblical levels of leadership to be found in a N.T. church? How is a N.T. church to function in a worship meeting?
'God's Teaching Methods' - How to preach, teach, and use Bible software Dr. Bruce Klein $250. plus $50. for 2 textbooks, includes shipping plus the eLearning site 4 credit hours
13. Eschatology - 'The End of What World?' - End Times Dr. Bruce Klein 723 Pages, 8.5 x 11
$250. plus $50. for the textbook, mailing and the eLearning site 4 credit hours Note: The Kleins traveled from church to church ministering 'Prophecy Conferences'.
(Biblical Languages Option)
A Biblical Language - Hebrew, N.T. Aramaic (Syriac), or Greek. Biblical Hebrew - Professor Dana Klein, M.Div., M.S.W. Biblical N.T. Aramaic (Syriac) - Dr. Bruce Klein, Th.D. Biblical Greek - Dr. Bruce Klein, Th.D.
No fear. Everyone passes! We have been teaching Biblical languages for over 10 years. Dr. Klein has taught English to secular high school students in Elkhart, Indiana for 2 years (fulltime), and taught English in a secular university for 3 years (fulltime). Has taught fulltime for Berlitz International, on their campus. ETC.
$300. per course, plus $25. for the eLearning site, plus a textbook cost of $25. if taking N.T. Aramaic (Syriac). * Biblical Hebrew has an additional 'reading lab fee' of $100. for Professor Klein to have an addition 2 hours per week to guide seminarians in reading and interpreting what they are reading from the Hebrew Old Testament.
P.S. Would you like to be able to read the Holy Bible? As you know the Holy Bible was not written in English. Most Apostolic pastors cannot read the Holy Bible, because they do NOT know Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek. They are Biblically illiterate.
Our Lord Jesus Christ spoke Aramaic the dialect is Syriac. By learning Syriac, one can read the Peshitta Old and New Testament.
Professor Philip Clark is an Apostolic Archaeologist. ATS is very privileged to have him and his wife ministering.
Apostolic Theological Seminary, Inc.
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA 337-517-1248 Cell 337-330-2037 Landline firstname.lastname@example.org